Citizens who have completed their Fastag KYC process can check their IHMCL Fastag KYC Update Status from here. Applicants can check their Fastag KYC Status by visiting the official website of National Highways Authority of India i.e. fastag.ihmcl.com. To know complete process to check Fastag KYC Status Bank Wise, Vehicle Number and its advantages applicants can read the article carefully.
Fastag KYC Status
Applicants who have not confirmed their Fastag KYC Status can check their Fastag KYC updates directly by clicking on https://www.npci.org.in.
Applicants must have their Vehicle Registration Number(VRN)/NETC FASTag ID to get the Fastag KYC Status. There are various ways through which applicants can get KYC Status updates including SMS, email, bank’s app, etc. To check Fastag KYC details applicants can follow the steps listed below.
fastag.ihmcl.com KYC Status
Applicants whose Fastag KYC is incomplete must update it before 31 January to get free from the penalty charge. Citizens who have registered themselves for IHMCL Fastag can check their Fastag KYC Status from here.
Applicants who have registered for IHMCL Fastag need to check their fasting status. Applicants who are looking for Fastag KYC Status can check their Fastag updates online from the official portal of NHAI which is fastag.ihmcl.com.
Fastag KYC Status Check Online
|Fastag KYC Status
|National Highways Authority of India
|Status checked by
|Vehicle Registration Number(VRN)/NETC FASTag Id
|Last date for Fastag KYC update
|31 January 2024
|Direct link to check the Fastag status
Fastag KYC Benefits
There are several benefits to Fastag KYC. Some of the benefits of Fastag KYC are given below.
- Fastag makes your journey traffic-free and saves you precious time.
- Through Fastag your tool charges are deducted automatically from your account and you don’t have to pay cash.
- You will be free from the risk of a fine for getting a low balance in your Fastag.
- Fastag provides various offers while recharging in it.
- You will be given all the facilities which come under NETC FASTag.
Steps To Know Fastag KYC Status
To check the Fastag KYC Status applicants can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) which is fastag.ihmcl.com.
- Now from the home page click on the login option.
- After that enter your mobile number, OTP, and Captcha code and click the login option.
- Now on the new page look for Fastag KYC status and click on it.
- Enter your Vehicle Registration Number(VRN)/NETC FASTag ID and captcha.
- Finally, click on the check status option.
- Your Fastag KYC Status update will appear below.
Fastag KYC Status Check Bank Wise
Now the National Highways Authority of India offers various banks through which citizens can make Fastag KYC. Applicants looking for Fastag KYC Status Bank Wise will get all the details here.
To check the Fastag KYC Status Bank Wise applicants have to visit the official website of NHAI and from there get logged in. After completing the login process click on the Status Check option and choose Fastag KYC Status Check Bank Wise. After entering the asked details your KYC status will appear on the screen.
How to Check Fastag Balance With Vehicle Number?
There are various ways to check the Fastag Balance. Applicants can check the amount in their Fastag online/offline. To check the Fastag Balance With Vehicle Number, go to the NETC FASTag application and enter the vehicle number and password.
To check the balance offline give a missed call to +91-720-805-3999 toll-free customer care number 1800-120-1243 and get the Fastag Balance.
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.