The KSRTC has introduced online booking by guest users (unregistered users) to increase the reach of advance booking to its commuters on its website, www.ksrtc.in.
- Guest User option is available with when user searches services between two places without login.
- Guest User should provide valid email Id and mobile number while doing transactions. After the ticket is booked, eticket (email) and mticket (SMS) will be sent to respective email Id and mobile number provided during booking.
- Along with the existing SMS, transaction password will be sent to guest user which is required for printing and cancellation of tickets.
- Payments for tickets will be accepted through Credit cards / Debit cards / Internet Banking.
For printing / cancellation of tickets and modify boarding points
- Guest user login option is provided in the top right corner of www.ksrtc.in.
- Here options, Print ticket / Cancellations / Modify boarding point are provided.
- Guest user has to select the required option and provide following inputs;
Email Id (provided at the time of booking),
Mobile Number (provided at the time of booking) and
Transaction Password sent by mticket (SMS) at the time of booking
- Cancellations and modify boarding point are allowed till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked and not allowed after booking is stopped.
Detailed guidelines for guest user booking are provided on KSRTC website. Passengers can contact KSRTC call center on 080-44554422 or Awatar Support on 7760990034 / 35 for assistance / details.