Guest Users Terms
Terms and conditions for Guest user transactions:
- KSRTC provides only the facility for transacting with KSRTC’s Passenger Reservation System through the Internet. KSRTC allows users to book for KSRTC Bus Tickets with valid login processor through guest booking without the login information. KSRTC’s rules for reservation and booking apply to all such transactions along with special conditions imposed for Internet based booking. The special conditions and the terms of service applicable to Internet booking are detailed in this document.
- KSRTC will provide loyalty benefits only for the registered users with valid login information only based on the booking and travel history.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable for users who wish to use the KSRTC’s online ticket booking service offered through the KSRTC website. Please read and understand the terms and conditions before providing acceptance. The terms and conditions acceptance is necessary for transacting on the KSRTC Website. The user can choose to transact with valid login info or without login info (as guest user). Please note that once you transact on the KSRTC site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you cannot transact on this Website. Once you have clicked the ‘I Agree’ button at the bottom of Terms and Conditions during booking process, you have entered into a formal agreement with KSRTC for the purpose of transactions on this website.
- KSRTC’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes of Government of India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of KSRTC’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by KSRTC with respect to such use. You agree that KSRTC may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at KSRTC’s complete discretion.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and KSRTC with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and KSRTC with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Guest User Flow
- Guest User option is available with existing Sign-In and Create New User option when user searches services between two places without login.
- Guest User should provide valid email Id and mobile number while doing transactions.
- After the Transaction is completed and confirmed, email and SMS will be sent to respective email id and mobile number provided during booking.
- In the eticket and mticket, transaction password will be sent to guest user which is required for printing and cancellation of tickets.
For printing / cancellation of tickets and modify boarding points
- Guest user login option is provided in the top right corner of www.ksrtc.in.
- Here options, Print ticket / Cancellations / Modify boarding point will be provided .
- Guest user has to select one of these options and provide following inputs;
Email Id (provided while booking),
Mobile Number (provided while booking) and
Transaction Password sent by Eticket / Mticket after booking.
- Cancellations and modify boarding point are allowed till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked and not allowed thereafter.
Procedure for booking tickets:
Online Booking (Internet Booking) will enable the passenger to book the seats and conduct other related transactions even from remote places where KSRTC counters or franchisees are not available. The procedure and guidelines for booking by guest users are detailed below;
- Guest user needs to provide valid email ID and mobile number while booking tickets. The user shall provide his travel requirements and choose the service, seats based on the choice and availability.
- Before confirming the booking, the passenger will have to provide payment details like ‘Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking from leading banks’ for accepting payment by the Payment gateway. The booking will be confirmed after the financial gateway approves the transaction. Eticket / mticket after booking confirmation will be sent to this email ID and mobile number only.
- For ticket cancellation and printing of tickets, transaction password will be generated by the system and sent to user with mticket. This transaction password is mandatory for these conducting these transactions.
- During the above-mentioned transactions, guest user will have to provide PNR number of the ticket, email ID (provided at the time of booking), mobile number (provided at the time of booking) and transaction password.
- Guest users can provide valid PNR No, Email address, Mobile No. and transaction password for cancelling the eticket from the KSRTC Website. In respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card / Internet banking account only.
- Guest users can search for their transaction details by providing email ID and transaction date.
Refunds for online / mobile bookings (Accounts Dept.)
Failed Transactions (Amount deducted, but ticket not booked): Refunds for failed transactions will be automatically credited to user’s account within seven working days. If refund is not received within seven days, users are requested to send email to email@example.com (Accounts Section) with following details.
Details required: OB no. OR email ID and transaction date.
Guest users can verify transaction status from link “Guest Users Ticket” on KSRTC homepage.
Cancelled Tickets: Refunds for cancelled tickets will be automatically credited to user’s account within seven working days. If refund is not received within seven days, users are requested to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Accounts Section) quoting OB No. OR PNR no. of cancelled ticket.
Contact numbers: 080-22220386 and 080-22221321 Ext. 283, during office hours on all working days (between 1000-1730 hrs on Monday-Fridays and 1000-1330 hrs on Saturdays).
Important: Guest users are requested to refer “Reservations – Terms and conditions” for remaining terms and conditions.
All users are requested ‘Not to share their online banking / Credit card / Debit card details to any person from any organization.
Last updated date 29-09-2015 1:58 pm