Advance Reservations -Terms and Conditions
- AWATAR (Any Where Any Time Advance Reservation) system of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) provides advance bookings for services operated by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), North-West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC), North-East Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC) and Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC).
- During booking of tickets (incl. online booking), passengers are advised to check service and passenger details in the “Travel summary” page before confirming the transaction. Service and passenger details cannot be modified after booking.
- If booked ticket does not meet passenger requirements, the same needs to be brought to the notice of booking counter personnel immediately before leaving the counter. For online bookings, user needs to cancel the ticket and rebook with correct details.
- For online booking, tickets are sent by email and SMS, besides update in My Itineraries of online user. In scenario where payment is deducted from user, but ticket is not booked or confirmed, users are advised to check their booking status through email, SMS, online account – My Itineraries and Guest users through KSRTC website.
- Delivery of SMS (mticket, tripsheet alerts, service alerts etc.) depends on mobile service provider of the user and KSRTC is not responsible for its delivery.
- Partial cancellation of tickets is allowed for tickets booked at KSRTC counters, authorised franchisee and online bookings only. Not allowed for master franchisee bookings (counters and website).
- Cancellation of online tickets by the user is confirmed through email, SMS and update in My itineraries of online users.
- Preponement / postponement of tickets is allowed for tickets booked at KSRTC counters and authorised franchisee only. Not allowed for online booking (etickets / mtickets) and master franchisee bookings (counters and website).
- Franchisee counters are authorised booking agents of KSRTC, throughout the State of Karnataka and neighbouring states.
- Master franchisees are travel activity portals and booking sites. Presently, KSRTC has appointed following firms as master franchisees; Offline mode (through counters only) – Bangalore-One, Online mode (through website only) – Mobile One and BusIndia.
- All departure / arrival timings are in 24 hour format i.e 8:00 AM will be displayed as 08:00 hrs and 8:00 PM as 20:00 hrs.
- Possession of physical copy of Identity proof during the journey is mandatory for all etickets / mtickets booked through online booking, KSRTC / franchisee counters (converted as etickets / mtickets) and tickets booked through master franchisees, Busindia, Bangalore-One and Mobile One.
- If eticket / mticket passenger does not produce Identity proof during the journey, his ticket will be treated as Invalid for journey.
- Bookings through mobile modes like m.ksrtc.in, Android and Windows Apps are treated as online bookings and terms and conditions applicable to online bookings apply to mobile bookings also.
- Identity proofs allowed by KSRTC are: Original/Photo copy of Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, AADHAR Card, Ration Card (with passenger photo), Senior citizen ID card (issued by KSRTC/Govt.), ID card (with Photo) issued by Govt. Departments. Original private company ID card (with Photo), Educational Institution ID card (with Photo), Credit/Debit cards (with photo).
- For any booking related query / assistance, users can contact 080-49596666 (Call center – 24 hrs) or 7760990034 / 35 (Awatar Cell between 0700 and 2200 hrs).
- Suggestions / grievances related to advance booking and respective services can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org telephonically to 080-49596666 (Call center – 24 hrs).
- For contact numbers of major bus stations, please visit link Contact Us.
- Useful links on KSRTC website related to advance booking are:
- Know More About – Reservation Terms,
- Know More About – Guest User Terms,
- Know More About – Booking Counters,
- Guest Users Ticket (Home page right side top)
The KSRTC is providing advance reservation of seats through AWATAR (Any Where Any Time Advance Reservation) for services operated by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), North-West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC) and North-East Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC), besides few services of BMTC. Advance reservations are governed by terms and conditions specified by KSRTC and also that of other STUs who are availing advance reservations through AWATAR. These may vary between different types of transactions (advance booking, cancellations, preponement etc.) and booking modes (counter booking, franchisee booking, online booking, mobile booking, master franchisee booking etc.) selected by the passengers / users.
Different Types of Transactions and Booking Modes
Transaction type KSRTC counters Franchisee counters Online booking Mobile booking Master franchisee counters Master franchisee websites Advance booking YES YES YES YES YES YES Cancellations YES YES YES YES YES YES Partial cancellations YES YES YES YES NO NO Preponement YES YES NO NO NO NO Postponement YES YES NO NO NO NO Modification of boarding points YES YES YES NO NO NO Duplicate tickets YES YES NA NA NA NA
NOTE: YES – Allowed, NO – Not allowed, NA – Not applicable (Not necessary).
KSRTC Counters – Booking counters run by KSRTC’s own personnel. Franchisee counters – Booking counters of exclusive franchisees appointed by KSRTC. Online Booking – Bookings through www.ksrtc.in . Mobile Booking – Bookings through m.ksrtc.in. Master franchisee counters – Bookings through Bangalore-One / Karnataka-One counters. Master franchisee websites – Bookings by users directly through master franchisee website of BusIndia and Mobile One.
- Tickets can be booked 30 days in advance excluding the day of departure till such time advance booking is allowed for a service.
- Advance booking will be stopped normally 30 to 45 minutes before departure at the originating place of the service. This time may be higher for:
- Services starting during late night / early morning hours depending on counter working hours,
- Special services operated during weekends / holidays / fairs / festivals to effectively monitor operations,
- Services starting from major places like Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad, and
- Services starting from remote places where KSRTC / franchisee counters do not exist as tripsheets would have been issued from places other than originating place.
Different types of tickets and their validation during the journey / other transactions
Ticket booked at Ticket type Identity proof required Remarks KSRTC and authorised franchisee counters KSRTC Pre-printed stationery NO Scanned / Xerox copies not allowed Online and Mobile booking Mticket or Eticket printout or Laptop image YES NIL Master franchisee Mticket or Eticket printout or Laptop image YES NIL
- Original/Photo copy of Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, AADHAR Card, Ration Card (with passenger photo), Senior citizen ID card (issued by KSRTC/Govt.), ID card (with Photo) issued by Govt. Departments.
- Original private company ID card (with Photo), Educational Institution ID card (with Photo), Credit/Debit cards (with photo).
- Passengers need to produce tickets printed on original KSRTC stationery during the journey when tickets are booked at KSRTC / authorised franchisee counters.
- Passengers need to produce tickets printed on A-4 size plain paper OR Mticket during the journey when tickets are booked at master franchisee websites or counters like Bangalore-One, BusIndia, etc. along with Identity proof of the passenger travelling in the service.
- Passengers need to produce tickets printed on A-4 size plain paper OR Mticket (SMS in mobile phones) OR Laptop image of the eticket during the journey when tickets are booked through online booking (on KSRTC website) along with Identity proof of the passenger travelling in the service.
- If number of passengers travelling on a ticket is more than one, identity proof of any one passenger whose name is printed on the ticket and tripsheet is enough for validation of all passengers travelling on that ticket.
- The KSRTC has introduced provision of conversion of counter tickets (KSRTC and franchisee) into etickets / mtickets to facilitate passengers. Passengers with these tickets need to produce tickets printed on A-4 size plain paper OR Mticket (SMS in mobile phones) OR Laptop image of the eticket during the journey along with Identity proof of the passenger travelling in the service.
- If eticket / mticket passenger does not produce Identity proof during the journey, his ticket will be treated as Invalid for journey. He will need to procure fresh ticket from Conductor by paying the applicable fare.
Child Fare Criteria
- Children aged up to 6 years (<= 6 years) are allowed to travel free without exclusive seat with accompanying passengers.
- For children aged above 6 years (>6 years) and up to 12 years (<=12 years), child fare will be charged.
- For children aged above 12 years (>12 years), adult fare will be charged.
- Children with height lesser than 117 cms (< 117 cm) will be allowed free travel.
- Children with height greater than or equal to 117 cms (>= 117 cm) and less than 140 cms (< 140 cm) will be charged child fare.
- Children with height greater than or equal to 140 cms (>= 140 cm) will be charged Adult fare.
- Advance booking for single child is not allowed.
Type of service Child fare Premium Buses (Airavat Club Class, Airavat Superia, Airavat Bliss, Airavat, Ambari AC sleeper, Non-AC Sleeper, etc.) 75% of Adult fare Other Buses (Rajahamsa, Karnataka Vaibhav, Semi Deluxe, Karnataka Sarige etc.) 50% of Adult fare
Discount on Advance Reservations
- Group Booking discount – 5% discount on basic fare is allowed when four or more seats are booked as a group in a single ticket.
- Return Journey discount – 10% discount on return journey basic fare is allowed when both onward and return journey tickets are booked in a single transaction.
- Free travel in City Services – Passengers with advance reservation tickets are allowed free travel in the city services within 2 hours before departure time of service (Except Air Conditioned Services). Eticket print-out and ID proof needs to be produced to avail free travel facility in city services.
- For tickets booked with discounts / concessions, only one discount or concession, whichever is higher will be allowed automatically by the system.
Concession for Senior Citizens
- Senior Citizens (aged 60 years or above) – 25% concession in basic fare is allowed for residents of Karnataka State only in Rajahamsa and lower class of services.
- Senior Citizens availing this concession need to produce (Original ID only) Senior citizen identity card issued by KSRTC, Identity card issued by the Physically Challenged and Senior Citizens Welfare Directorate, Driving Licence, Voter ID and Passport, issued by the authority of Karnataka State.
- To avail this discount only one seat should be booked in a ticket.
- Passenger category “Senior Citizen” shall be selected while booking.
- For tickets booked with discounts / concessions, only one discount or concession, whichever is higher will be allowed automatically by the system
Single Lady Quota
While booking seats with Single lady quota (option), following conditions apply.
- Dynamic lady seat allocation is applicable for all service classes excluding Karnataka Sarige and BMTC Volvo services.
- If Single lady option is selected during booking, adjacent seat will be allowed for lady passengers only. If this option is not selected, adjacent seat can be booked by both male and female passengers.
- Single sleeper berths are also available in AC Sleeper and Non-AC Sleeper services.
- Lady seat quota is not applicable for Karnataka Sarige and BMTC Volvo services..
Cancellations and Refund Rules
- Tickets booked at KSRTC / authorised franchisee counters can be cancelled at any of these counters till such time advance booking for the booked service is allowed.
- Eticket/mticket booked through online booking have to be cancelled online only.
- Tickets booked through master franchisee counters have to be cancelled through respective master franchisee counters only.
- Tickets booked through master franchisee websites have to be cancelled through respective master franchisee websites only.
- Cancellation of tickets is allowed till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked or two hours before departure, whichever is earlier, as detailed below;
Ticket booked at Cancellation is allowed Remarks KSRTC counters Till two hours before departure. No refund thereafter. Franchisee counters Till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked subject to availability of counters or two hours before departure, whichever is earlier. No refund thereafter. Eticketing and mobile booking Till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked subject to availability of counters or two hours before departure, whichever is earlier. Cancellation request will be registered thereafter. Master franchisee counters and websites Till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked or two hours before departure, whichever is earlier. No refund thereafter.
Cancellation Fee Slabs
Cancellation Fee Duration Cancellation time 10% of the basic fare Up to 72 hours before the departure time 25% of the basic fare Between 72 hours and up to 24 hours before departure time 50% of the basic fare Between 24 hours and up to two hours before departure time NO REFUND Less than two hours before departure time and at/after the departure time
- Cancellation fee will be deducted from the passenger’s reservation amount.
- Cancellation slabs (% fare refund) is based on the time of cancellation and departure time of the service at the place of boarding.
- For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable.
- Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the above procedure. However, cancellation charges will be worked out on the basic fare payable by the passenger and refund amount will be actual fare collected less cancellation fee.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Bridge fee, User Fee, Toll Fee, Entry Fee, etc. will be completely refunded.
- Above conditions apply for partial cancellations also.
- In case of partial cancellation, the seat no. of the passenger who will not travel has to be cancelled.
- In case of partial cancellations, if number of passengers after cancellations reduces to less than four, group discount for all seats will be withdrawn.
- In case of cancellation of onward journey ticket, discount on return journey ticket will be withdrawn.
- Passengers are requested to be familiar with the availability of counters at service originating places and the time at which tripsheets are generated to ensure that they get adequate time for cancellation of tickets.
- No refund is allowed for No-show tickets or tickets not used for travel.
Preponement / Postponement of Tickets
- Preponement / postponement of tickets is allowed for tickets booked through KSRTC and franchisee counters only.
- Preponement / postponement of tickets is allowed upto 24 hours prior to departure time.
- Change of class is allowed from lower class to higher class only.
- Change in number of passengers (including composition) is not allowed.
- Preponed / postponed ticket is allowed cancellation under 50% refund slab only.
Transaction / duration Transaction fee Remarks Preponement charges: Upto 24 hours before departure. Transaction fee of Rs.40/- per seat and reservation fee. Preponement and postponement is not allowed within 24 hours before departure.
Preponement / postponement is allowed only once.
Preponed / postponed ticket will be allowed cancellation under 50% refund slab upto 2 hours before departure.
Postponement charges: a. Upto 72 hours before departure time. Transaction fee of Rs.40/- per seat and reservation fee. b. Between 72 hours and 24 hours before departure time. Transaction fee of Rs.90/- per seat and reservation fee.
Modification of Tickets
- Modification of tickets is allowed for tickets booked at KSRTC and franchisee counters only.
- Modification in respect of “Boarding points” only is allowed till tripsheet is generated for the service in which ticket is booked or two hours before departure, whichever is earlier.
- Modification of boarding points is allowed only for the boarding points available for the booked service.
- Rs.10/- per ticket is charged as transaction fee for tickets modified through KSRTC or franchisee counters.
- No charge is levied for these transactions in respects of tickets booked through online and mobile booking.
Refund Procedure for Etickets / Mtickets
- Refunds for failed transactions will be automatically credited to user’s account within seven working days. If refund is not received within seven days, users are requested to send email to email@example.com (Accounts Section) regarding the refund of the amount deducted while booking online tickets when ticket is not confirmed.
- For registered users, OB reference no. from My itineraries of registered user account OR online userID and transaction date.
- For guest users, OB no. OR email ID and transaction date.
- Guest users can verify transaction status from link “Guest Users Ticket” on KSRTC homepage.
- Refunds for cancelled tickets will be automatically credited to user’s account within seven working days. If refund is not received within seven days, users are requested to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Accounts Section) quoting PNR no. of cancelled ticket.
Operational Issues (AWATAR Cell)
- For grievances / refund claims in respect of reasons like Bus cancelled, Bus breakdown, change in class of service (lower class operated), Bus did not pick-up passenger at pickup point, complaints against operating crew / counter staff / booking agents etc., passengers are requested to send email along with ticket details and grievance to email@example.com. (AWATAR section). In such a cases, the eligible amount will be refunded to concerned account only, no physical cash transaction admitted.
- In respect of refunds for any other reasons (other than above) passenger is required to send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org USERID of the passenger, OB reference no. of the transaction and PNR No. of the ticket mentioning reasons for such refund. Such request has to be sent within 30 days from the date of journey. Request received after 30 days will not be considered.
- Refunds to passengers will be given normally in 15 working days, after the receipt of e-mail. If refunds are delayed, passengers may contact KSRTC at telephone nos. given below:
Accounts Department In case of failed / cancelled transactions 7618765800, 7618765900 Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.(On office working days) Traffic AWATAR Section For reasons other than failed/cancelled transactions 7760990034, 7760990035 All days between 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
General Terms and Conditions Related to Online / Mobile Booking
- The KSRTC provides only the facility for transacting with KSRTC’s AWATAR (Any Where Any Time Advance Reservation) – Passenger Reservation System through the Internet. KSRTC’s rules for reservation and booking apply to all such transactions along with special conditions imposed for e-booking/m-booking. The special conditions and the terms of service applicable to e-booking/m-booking are detailed in this document.
- The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the KSRTC’s e-booking/m-booking service offered through the KSRTC website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register and transact on the site. No user can register more than once on the site. Please note that once you register yourself on the KSRTC site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this Website. Once you have continued with ‘I Agree’ button at the bottom of Terms and Conditions at login page, you have entered into a formal agreement with KSRTC for the purpose of transactions on this website.
- If a user violates the terms and conditions of use by registering more than one user Id and/or booking tickets on such multiple user Ids, KSRTC reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel any or all tickets booked using these registrations without any notice.
- KSRTC’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes of Government of India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of KSRTC’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by KSRTC with respect to such use. You agree that KSRTC may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at KSRTC’s complete discretion.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and KSRTC with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and KSRTC with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Online / Mobile Booking Procedure and Related Terms & Conditions
- Booking can be made by registered user through the Internet. Registered User will be given username and password after filling an E-form on the Internet by giving his personal details.
- Tickets can be booked throughout 24 hrs in a day. Payments for tickets booked will have to be made through payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card/Online Banking).
- Passenger booking the ticket will have to login to KSRTC website and proceed through the link provided for Advance Booking. The passenger will select the seat in a service of his choice based on the availability.
- Before confirming the booking, the passenger will have to provide payment details like ‘Credit Card/Debit card/Online Banking’ for accepting payment by the Payment gateway. The booking will be confirmed after the financial gateway approves the transaction. At this stage, a PNR No. will be generated for that ticket and passenger can print the e-Ticket on plain paper (A4 size) for acknowledgement and it will be valid for journey. An m-ticket will also be sent to passenger during e-booking/m-booking through SMS and will be valid for journey.
- The soft copy (which is strictly in accordance with the format specified by the KSRTC, on Laptop/Mobile) / printed copy of E-ticket has to be shown, carried by the passenger during the journey along with any one of the ID cards specified by the KSRTC. Without ID proof passenger will not be allowed to perform journey in the e-ticket.
- Online user has to enter the name of passenger who is going to travel and said passenger has to produce his/her ID proof specified by KSRTC. In case of more than one passenger travelling the name of all the passengers has to be entered and any one of the passenger in whose name is printed on ticket should produce his/her ID proof specified by KSRTC.
- The on-duty Conductor (or Driver-cum-Conductor) will verify the Identity Card of the passenger as per the trip sheet and copy of ‘e-Ticket’/’m-ticket’ during the journey. If the passenger fails to produce the specified Identity Proof and e-ticket/m-ticket, the ticket will be treated as INVALID and the passenger will be treated as “Travelling without Ticket”. Without soft /hard copy of e-ticket and ID card specified by the KSRTC passenger cannot perform journey. Both have to be presented to the KSRTC crew/inspecting officials for validation of e-ticket/m-ticket.
- Cancellation is allowed on-line only if they login with the same USER ID used for booking the ticket. In respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Online banking account only.
- E-ticket should be cancelled by user himself. E-mail requests for cancellations shall not be considered. Such requests will be considered only when AWATAR application is not functioning.
- Cancellation of e-tickets after stopping of advance booking for a service is not allowed. However Cancellation request can be sent by logging into registered User ID only in case where trip sheet is closed more than 30 minutes of time before the departure time of service.
- If the service is cancelled by KSRTC (or other STUs) for operational reasons, refund applicable will be made to the concerned Card/Online banking account only.
- If a passenger has lost the “e-Ticket”, copy of the same can be printed by logging on to “My itineraries – Active trips” module through his User ID. No charges will be applicable.
- All transactions made by the user through on-line booking will be available in “My itineraries”. This will be for the reference of the passenger and subsequent verification of transactions made on the concerned Credit card / Online banking account.
- All transactions made by the user through GUEST USER option will be available in “Guest Users Ticket”displayed on right hand corner side at home page ( http://www.ksrtc.in/AWATAROnline/preETCancel.do?hiddenAction=GuestUser). This will be for the reference of the passenger and subsequent verification of transactions made on the concerned Credit card / Online banking account.
- All transactions on Internet are subject to the conditions stipulated by the Financial Gateway and subject to levy of charges, if any. The KSRTC will levy a service charge of 2.5% on the fare applicable for each seat in addition to the fare payable.
- Discounts applicable are allowed for all tickets booked on Internet.
- Users are advised to print e-tickets immediately after booking so as to minimize inconvenience during instances of withdrawal of e-booking due to high traffic on website.
- Passengers have to board Bus from the pickup point printed on the ticket. There is provision to modify the pickup point before advance booking for that service is stopped through user login only.
- The departure time mentioned on the e-ticket is only tentative. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, breakdown, etc. However, the bus will not leave the bus stand/pickup point before the departure time mentioned on the e-ticket.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the Boarding/Pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time of departure of service.
- Bookings for concessional pass holders like Blind Persons, Physically Handicapped Persons, Police Motor Warrants, Family Pass to KSRTC employees, Duty Passes to KSRTC employees, Freedom Tickets etc. are not allowed in e-booking/m-booking.
- Any request regarding cancellation, refund or other issues, e-mail has to be sent from the users e-mail address registered with KSRTC.
KSRTC Web Based Mobile Online Bus Ticket Booking
- KSRTC has gone one step ahead to reach and serve its esteemed valued passengers by introducing web based mobile booking application.
- KSRTC has become the first STU to introduce URL based mobile booking application.
- No need to download or request any additional application to book the tickets on your Mobile. Just access the URL “m.ksrtc.in” from GPRS enabled mobile and book your ticket.
- One-time registration for both E-Booking and mobile user i.e. any e-booking user can book or cancel the ticket through Mobile. User can check/view their e-tickets booked status on mobile.
- Passengers can cancel their e-tickets from Mobile and vice versa.
- All the terms and conditions of online booking are applicable to mobile booking.
SMS Terms And Conditions
- Short Messaging Service (SMS SERVICE) is offered by KSRTC has add on service to Passengers.
- SMS will be sent only to the mobile number you have registered/given during the advanced booking.
- SMS will be sent from the time ticket generated from the application.
- You may not receive SMS in case there are issues/problems with your mobile phone, mobile network reach and technical issues with your mobile network provider. In order to receive SMS, you must ensure that your mobile phone is switched on, is in working condition and connected to the mobile network of your mobile network provider at all times. If your mobile phone is switched off or is out of coverage, your mobile network provider may delete any SMS messages to be received by you.
- The time to deliver the SMS is dependent upon the traffic on the mobile network and whether your mobile phone is within reach and switched on and cannot therefore be guaranteed by KSRTC.
- KSRTC is not a mobile network operator and does not in any way guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
- By registering/booking to the reservation, you confirm that you have provided the accurate mobile number to be reached via SMS and that you are the owner or its legitimate user of the mobile phone being used at the time of travelling. You acknowledge that using another person’s mobile phone or providing inaccurate mobile phone number or unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS may entail disclosure of your confidential information which disclosure shall be at your sole risk.
- SMS SERVICE is provided with no warranties, express or implied. KSRTC is not responsible or liable or otherwise have any obligation to you for any loss, damage or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to non receipt of the SMS for any reasons whatsoever. In no event shall KSRTC be liable for any indirect or consequential damages. The maximum liability of KSRTC shall not exceed the fee paid under this receipt.
- SMS SERVICE such as m-ticket, tripsheet alerts etc., may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of India and Passenger by booking for online reservation SMS SERVICE submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bengaluru.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you specifically acknowledge and agree to the aforesaid terms and conditions.
Passenger Luggage and belongings
- Passengers are allowed to carry personal luggage upto 30 kg (15 kg for chargeable child) without charges. This luggage shall be personal belongings like clothes, books, food for the journey and other travel essentials.
- Any personal luggage and belongings shall be taken care by the passengers themselves.
- Commercial and heavy luggage will be treated as chargeable luggage.
- Valuable and delicate luggage like gold / silver ornaments, laptop, cash, electronic goods etc. shall be carried by passengers themselves and KSRTC is not responsible for safety of such luggage.
- Luggage compartment is provided to keep heavy and voluminous luggage to ensure smooth journey for passengers. However, valuable luggage needs to be carried by passengers themselves.
- KSRTC is not responsible for passenger luggage / personal belongings inside the bus and luggage compartment during the journey.
Last updated date 16-03-2017 12:11 pm
Leave a Reply