Here below you can find 10 Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd – Online Booking booking related Questions and Answers which are very useful.
- Can I book return tickets also?
- I’ve lost my ticket what do I do now ?
- Can I cancel the ticket ?
- I missed the bus. Do I get refund ?
- What credit/debit cards do you accept ?
- What payment options do I have ?
- Which ID Card should I carry during my journey ?
- How safe are online transactions ?
- Where should I contact for support ?
- In case of any service was cancelled ?
1) Can I book return tickets also?
A) Yes, you can book onward and return tickets.
2) I’ve lost my ticket what do I do now?
A) A copy of the ticket would have been sent to you by e-mail when you booked the ticket. Please take a printout of that mail and produce it at the time of boarding. If you have not received your ticket to the mail id you provided, we have flexibility that you will receive a message directly to your mobile from TNSTC.IN immediately after booking ticket, you can give the PNR Number in website and you can take a printout.
3) Can I cancel the ticket?
A) Yes. The tickets booked through TNSTC can be cancelled. Money is transferred back to the passenger’s credit/debit card. Please note that the cancellation fee as applicable will be deducted from the fare and cancellation can be done only Four hours before departure time of the bus. However please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ for specific bus services Please contact our help (firstname.lastname@example.org) for service specific details.
4) I missed the bus. Do I get refund?
A) TNSTC provides 100% refund if the bus service is cancelled by the Corporation. However, if the bus is missed due to any other reasons not directly related to TNSTC or its partnering Corporation it does not provide any refund.
5) What credit/debit cards do you accept?
A) We accept the following credit cards
>> Master Card.
6) What payment options do I have?
A) The different payment options are
>> Pay through Credit card.
>> Pay through Cash.
7) Which ID Card should I carry during my journey ?
A) >> PAN CARD.
>> Driving Licence
>> Voter ID Card
>> Ration Card
>> Any photo ID card issued by Central / State Government
8) How safe are online transactions ?
A) Transactions on TNSTC are very safe. TNSTC employs the best-in-class security and the transactions done through TNSTC are secure. TNSTC uses Secure Socket Layers data encryption for all financial / credit card related transactions. Using SSL ensures that the information exchanged with TNSTC is never transmitted unencrypted thus protecting the information from being viewed by unauthorized individuals. This encryption is done using 128-bit RC4 encryption. In addition the credit card information is processed over secure gateways which are certified by Visa / Mastercard.
9) Where should I contact for support ?
A) Customer support by email: email@example.com
10) Where should I contact for support ?
A) In case of any service was cancelled by TNSTC’s due to unavoidable circumstances and no alternate service was operated in place of the Cancelled services, then the passengers reserved in that particular service can get the refund by sending a refund claim letter along with the e-ticket copy to:
The Deputy Manager (Commercial),
State Express Transport Corporation Tamil Nadu Ltd.,
No.2, Pallavan salai,
Chennai – 600002.
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.