Hi Friends if anyone forgotten their ATM PIN Number (4-Digit Password), No need to worry about it, there are few ways to reset / change your ATM PIN Number within Minutes through ATM Center. So here you can find the process to PIN Generate / ATM PIN Reset Operation.
- If anyone forgot their ATM PIN Number, you don’t need to worry about it as well as you don’t need to block (or) apply for new ATM card.
- There is a simple solution for this kind of problems as present Technology.
- You can reset your ATM PIN Number with new PIN with-in minutes without contacting your home branch bank
Requirements to Forgotten ATM PIN Number to Reset
- ATM Card
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number (Which is already registered with the account)
First you visit your nearest ATM center then do the following mentioned instructions with carefully
- Insert your ATM Card
- Select Banking Option
- Then Select PIN Generate (or) ATM PIN Reset option
- Enter your Account Number
- Then Enter your Phone Number
After completion of the process you will get OPT (One Time Password) to your registered mobile number, Please enter the OTP number in order to enter New PIN Number. Thank you…!
We hope you all guys understand ATM PIN Generate process through ATM Centre. If anyone have doubts (or) give your valuable suggestions to us through below comment session.